2010年12月27日星期一

Sigh fleeting, my 2010

Sigh fleeting, my 2010

Last night, fever, diarrhea, body aches, fatigue, an illness Ruqierzhi.
2010, leaving only a handful of days. Recall 2010, turned out to be a while untold sorrow and grief. Also in 2010, after an illness thanks to the widespread, her arrival did not make me feel happy New Year. Daughter entered middle school this year, junior high school primary school heavy loss of life, she's like a duck, she was under pressure from her father abandoned the violin for six years learning her father was no longer satisfied to let him lead her proud of playing the violin, painting. As the father of educational administrators in place directly to the rankings in the first place, and started for the ranking in the school her daughter had her so-called "real-time monitoring," the daughter started puberty resistance, often from home and smoke. As a teacher with me, as my daughter's mother also scolded by his father how to discipline her daughter. War in a field, I know what to do, I do not know what I play a role. I also hope that women as a phoenix, but I can not agree with her father's practice. In seventh grade the final exams at the end of the second semester of her daughter's achievements in more than a thousand kids in the discharged more than 600. Can imagine how furious father, the family is how the earth-shattering war, and finally intolerable to me, "You're not a man the best man, why should your daughter be the best," a roar over this terrible war. However, since there is no laughter at home, eating, hiding even the father of her daughter. Summer painting her favorite hobby was deprived of his father, started the extra lessons. I'm as helpless as a teacher. The passage of time, despite the depressing summer months, you can also quickly passed. New semester started, my father put his daughter no mess, and I insisted that her daughter picked up her beloved brushes, painting every weekend to talk to a teacher, I began to accompany her daughter every night to learn the address of her touch to seek help and are willing to issue to me. Occasionally insinuated to talk to her life, how to fight, although well aware I am a daughter of ulterior motives, but she also began to silently accept. Finally in the eighth grade when her daughter first monthly exam to more than 400 self-confidence began to return to his daughter's face, but also can often hear her smiling. The second monthly exam, the daughter of discomfort, although still more than 300 entered. Final exam is coming soon, my daughter has entered the final review of the state, she set the target at more than 200. I believe she can do it.
2010, I am glad I stood beside her daughter. I am glad that I win back his daughter.

没有评论:

发表评论