2011年5月30日星期一

Enjoy snow white as treatment

Enjoy snow white as treatment

One day, with the quarters of Xiang Siqi told me, recently it was often in our dormitory looking around at the door, and ordered me to beware Wolf. How do light colored Wolf lurking? when I look down the direction of her finger in the past, only to find that the man turned out to be Xu Diyang! has been on my mind these days doubts have found, that moment I was suddenly hit by a thing called happiness heart, I think perhaps this is what I look forward to romantic love.
To let Xu Diyang not being mistaken for satyr while suffering from a skin, I pretended to automatic says: "colleagues said recently it was often in our hostels around at the door, we fear all day, we are prepared to get someone to repair the Wolf!" I secretly carefully observing Xu Diyang expression, when he heard these words of mine,, actually a face out of hearts, I didn't think he was an astute Fox, impertinent to say: "not safe, then let me give you worked as a bodyguard!" He made use of step by step approach, but my heart is not objectionable. It was born obsequiousness, ganwei slaves, why keep at arm's length I do!
From then on, when I go out at a time, with a tail behind. When shopping, someone give me a bag; car when someone gave me locations; movies when someone ran up and down to buy me a drink and I value when the evening shift, people crouched in the doorway like a keeper to me stand Sentinel. That period of time, Xu Diyang has totally let me enjoy the snow white the same treatment. I thought: add up all happiness in my 22 years was not Xu Diyang now given me much.
To be fair, Xu Diyang is a very good playmates, he is a standard of DKD (Death killdeca dence), that is crazy and naive.
2006 national day, we went to Shenzhen dameisha Beach to play. Then falls on the tide, wave after wave of seawater came to us. I propose to leave your shoes off, and throw it into the sea, can see the tide shoes and then rushed back to the shore. After listening to my proposal, Xu Diyang not hesitate to take off your shoes, towards the raging tide shouted hysterically, and then to sth shoes thrown into the sea Shoes are not as we expected the tide washed back, it's gone. That day, when you come back from the beach, in order to make my "three feet" is not afflicted by those shells and sand on the beach, Xu Diyang not hesitate to take off their shirts wrapped my two feet, where until I go to sell shoes. Poor is, Xu Diyang BUSEN shirt that is regarded as "die hard"!
Another time, I value the night shift, evening boring and lengthy. So, I'm going to Xu Diyang quietly slipped into the warehouse to chat with me, in order not to be found in charge, I let him hiding in a warehouse in containers ready for delivery. Later, in charge came in, said production was for me. But when I return to the warehouse again, Xu Diyang hide container has been loaded on the truck, ready to sent to Zambia in Africa. That day, if I'm late for a few minutes, then Xu Diyang could become a people smuggling. I make fun of what he said: "If you were smuggled to Zambia, that your grievances not avenge?" He was joking to say: "this is not to air their grievances, most grievances, I cannot be with you!"
interactive boardJuniors Dresses Party DressesJuniors ClothingCheap ClothesJuniors ClothingThermal paperLadies shoes
Thermal paperLadies shoesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论