2011年5月30日星期一

Love crash out of the small sparks

 Love crash out of the small sparks

That period of time, my memory as if out of the question, we spent the night on a nameless Hill always appears repeatedly in my memories and dreams, but I don't know what there implies?
It was the 2006 new year's day, we went to climb a nameless Hill outside Shenzhen soon climbed to the top of the mountain, but then did nothing, we look blankly watched guangshen Highway going North and South traffic. In fact, in the middle of the silence, I have been looking forward to Xu Diyang what can be said to me, may be committed to a future, perhaps a loving expression, his lips are like a closed clam shells. In order to break the atmosphere of this embarrassing, I propose that to the number of cars on the road with, I open car from South to North, Xu Diyang from North to South, when equal amounts on both sides of the car when we the Hill. That day, we sat in the hills, from the sparkling stars sit all the way to yueluowuti, on both sides of the car number was not equal. At this point, I have in mind some resentment Chudy Yang, in fact, he played just one drop-head, will equal the number of cars on either side, but he has been dead boy. Finally, the miracle also arise! when we count to 1028, happens to equal the number of cars on both sides. At that moment, I almost jumped with excitement, I believe this is what I have been pursuing perfect result of sth
2008 Valentine's day morning, when I wake up from a dream,, her eyes filling with tears. Xu Diyang has a month and I haven't met, I really don't want to wake up without a lover's Valentine in the morning, but I smell a unit roses there can come in the room. When I opened my eyes, I found the dormitory each corner full of roses, and Xu Diyang is sitting on my bed, his face still hangs his sign-like and innocent smile. His hand for me wipe out tears, said: "do you want to carefully count, total 1028 rose here, one is not bad, a is not much!" I deliberately say: "you do not think that sent these Roses will be able to make up with me, I'm not so good kid!" These roses I nearly didn't cry from the heart, but let me reason also kept a woman's self-esteem. "Then you look at the what's this?" Xu Diyang conjured upanother pulled something from his pocket.
Actually is the taomu comb I love and hate! I'm a little puzzled and ask: "it is not being bought?" He said: ", Gongming town is gone, no ranged throughout Shenzhen Ah!" Taomu comb for Xu Diyang finishing my canopy tent, I felt love like to sprinkle in the heart of a heaven. While when Xu Diyang volts down to kiss me, an incredible thing happened--was "snapped", small sparks Flash, my lips feel slight pain, is very stimulating. But this time, I believe that is by no means static fault of, but the crash out of the small spark of love!
interactive boardJuniors Dresses Party DressesJuniors ClothingCheap ClothesJuniors ClothingThermal paperLadies shoes
Thermal paperLadies shoesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论